Every dollar you donate and minute you volunteer goes towards helping someone recover from a life controlling addiction and reunite a family torn apart by addiction.
Addiction is a problem in the Midwest…
*Greater Midwest includes IL, IN, KY, MO, WI and IA
in the greater Midwest*
from Oct ’20-Oct’21
in drug related overdoses from
Oct ’20-Oct’21 in greater Midwest*
…and we can’t fight Addiction without you
annual direct standard cost of care per resident.
Of the $25K/student we only ask the student and/or their family to cover a one time $1,200 intake fee
of individuals seeking help are not able to cover their intake fee
Make an impact in your community
Types of Donations
Donate $1,200 to sponsor a students in-take fee
Donate a dollar amount one time online or via check
These donations help us better plan for the number of residents we can help each year. Donate online or via check
Make a donation that your company will match.
Men’s Residential Program
2400 N. 8th St.
Pekin, IL 61554
Women’s Residential Program
19453 Hurricane Lane
Carlinville, IL 62626
Chicago Men’s Induction Center
3910 West Hirsch
Chicago, IL 60651
How to Get Involved
You don’t have to donate money to be a blessing to our ministry. Consider giving the gift of your time.
Use your gifts in a purposeful and impactful way
EXAMPLES OF WAYS TO VOLUNTEER:
- Cooking meals
- Thrift store stocking or customer interaction
- Chapel speaker
- Repairs around our facilities
- Helping build additions
- Design work for events
No matter what your gift is there is a way for you to use it to make an impact in our organization.
Spread the Word
We want our message of hope to reach everyone who needs it. You can help us spread the word by inviting us to your event where we will share our stories.
TYPES OF EVENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Small groups
- Large groups
- Company meetings
What community members are saying about us
- “I have met and observed the men of Adult & Teen Challenge through touring their facilities, attending multiple fundraisers, and seeing them perform in various church venues. I can endorse the work of Adult & Teen Challenge and believe they will be an asset to any community."Jeff GriffinFormer Peoria, IL Chamber of Commerce CEO & President
- "Adult & Teen Challenge provides employment as well as a fantastic opportunity for their clients to build a new life. Abuse of drugs and alcohol are such an impediment for employment, and we need solutions. Adult & Teen Challenge provides some of those solutions for our community."Jeff GriffinFormer Peoria, IL Chamber of Commerce CEO & President
- "The Adult & Teen Challenge Program has provided Marshall County an asset like no other in the past. It has been instrumental in my Office's ability to confront the devastating consequences addictions have on our community. It brings life back to those who are not "criminals" and returns them to the people they once were, honest hardworking members of our neighborhoods. Chances that were previously unavailable to the citizens of Marshall County."Paul BauerStates Attorney
- "Adult & Teen Challenge is a tremendous asset to our community. Their Christ centered approach to rehabilitating those with drug and alcohol dependencies are critical to the well-being of our communities. I can't speak highly enough about the quality and integrity of this organization."Jim ArdisFormer Peoria Mayor